Flax seeds are considered a boon to health. Because it contains essential macro and micronutrients.
Gray hair problems have been a problem for the elderly for a long time. Now many young people are suffering from this problem. The main cause of tension is the occurrence of gray hair at a young age
However flax seeds can darken gray hair again. These seeds are considered a boon to health because they contain essential macro and micronutrients. It is also rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and antioxidants. It acts as a medicine for many diseases.
A gel made from flax seed can be used to make the hair soft, shiny and strong. This will cause the white hair to darken again.
Method of using flax seeds
Flaxseed is very good for hair. Learn how to make flaxseed gel. When using this. Your hair will never need an expensive hair product. Let’s see how to make hair gel.
Flax seed gel recipe
1 cup flax seeds
3-4 cups water
3-4 drops of essential oil
1 tablespoon olive / coconut / vitamin E oil
How to make hair gel?
1. Put flax seeds in water and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Turn off the gas when well boiled.
3. Then put this paste on a muslin cloth.
4. Then strain it well in a clean glass container.
How to apply on hair
- First, take a bowl and add 1 or 2 tablespoons of gel depending on the length of your hair.
- After this, you can mix olive, vitamin E or coconut oil in it.
- Now divide your hair into four parts and apply this gel well on the hair.
- This gel can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 days.
- If you add good oil in it, it can be stored for 20-25 days.
- Benefits of Hair Gel made from Flaxseed
- Promotes hair growth and keeps scalp healthy.
- It increases blood flow to the roots of the hair.
- This gel is beneficial for hair growth.
- It helps to get rid of white hair problem.
- Use it as a hair conditioner to keep hair thick and strong.
(Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on home remedies and general information. Be sure to seek medical advice before accepting it. IMAPHSY NEWS is not responsible for this.)