Instagram Story is only visible on your account for 24 hours. If you want to be remembered for a favorite story forever, post that story to your feed. Here’s how to post Instagram stories to the feed.
Millions of users update the story daily in the photo and video sharing app. This is a great way to stay connected with your followers. Through this feature, the engagement of followers on the Instagram account of new creators remains and they soon become popular on this platform.
If you are also new to Instagram and want more and more people to follow your account, then you can also upload Instagram Stories on daily basis.
However, one thing to note is that photos and videos posted on Instagram Story are only live for 24 hours. After 24 hours that story is automatically removed from your account. In such a situation, sometimes some Instagram stories are such that you want them to be visible on your account for a long time.
For this you have to post that story on your Instagram feed. Now the question arises that how to post Instagram story on your feed? Those who are new users must have this question in their mind.
To post photos and videos of Instagram Stories to your feed, you just have to follow some easy steps, which we are going to tell you here today.
1. First of all tap on Your Story appearing at the top of your feed.
2. Here you will see the stories you have entered.
3. Now go to the story you want to post on your feed.
4. If you are an iPhone user, then you have to click on the horizontal three dots. Whereas, if you are an Android user, then you have to click on the three dots located vertically. You’ll see these dots in the top-left corner of the story.
5. Now you have to tap on Share as Post.
6. You can then post it to your feed by captioning photos and videos with filters and other edits.