National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results for the first session (June) of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 to be conducted for admission to the Indian Institute of Technology ( IIT ) and other engineering colleges.
The examinations for the first session of JEE Main were conducted from June 23 to June 29. Students who appeared in this exam can now download the result by visiting the official website of JEE Main .
How was the format of JEE Main paper?
Let us inform that 300 questions of multiple choice type were asked in JEE Main and each section was of 100 marks. There is a provision of giving four marks for each correct answer and deducting one mark for each wrong answer.
JEE Main final answer key was released on July 6. Earlier NTA had released the provisional answer keys and gave time till July 4 to the students to raise objections.
Here’s how to download JEE Main results
- To download the result, students first visit the official website of JEE Main www.jeemain.nta.nic.in .
- Then click on the link ‘JEE Main 2022 result’ available on the ahome page.
- Now login to the website through your credentials and click on submit button.
- After this your JEE Main result will appear on your screen.
- Now candidates should take out the photocopy of their result for future reference.
- If you have any problem in downloading JEE Main result then contact here
If students have any difficulty in downloading the JEE Main result, they can contact the help desk set up by NTA on phone numbers 011-69227700, 011-40759000 or e-mail id email@example.com .
Students dissatisfied with the exam results were given a chance to re-apply
Students who are not satisfied with their first session exam results were given a chance to re-apply for JEE Main second session (July). However, for this they had to pay an additional application fee.
Yesterday i.e. 9th July was the last day for the students to apply for the second session examination.
According to the notification, this session’s examination will be conducted from July 21 to July 30.