Indian Army has invited 191 Fresh Vacancies of 59th & 30 Course under SSC Technical posting unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army.
According to the official notification, Applicants can apply upto April 6 by 3 PM will be the last date and timing for the application.
- SSC Tech Men 59th Course – 175 Posts
- SSC Tech Women 30th Course – 14 Posts
- Others – 2 Posts
Age Limit: Applicant age should be between 20 to 27 as on 1 October 2022. Candidates born date between 2nd October 1995 and not later than 1st October 2002.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance from the interview and Degree marks.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to “Officer Entry Apply/Login” and click on “Registration”.
- Register on the portal by providing the details and then click on “Apply Online” under Dashboard
- Click on “Apply” appearing in front of SSC Technical Course
- Fill the SSC Technical Course Application Form and click on the submit button
- Take a printout of Indian Army SSC Technical 2022 Posts for future reference The Course will commence in Oct 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Join Indian Army has announced the 191 posting for fill without written examination.
Last Date for Online Application is 6 April 2022.