Chennai: Tamil Nadu Educational Minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi to be release the TN SSLC Class 10th Annual Public Exams 2022 Results available by today June 20th by 9 AM at tnschools.gov.in
According to the official sources Directorate of Government of Examinations (DGE), Tamilnadu to be declared by exactly at 9 AM TN 10th Class Public Exam Results 2022.
How to Check TN 10th Result 2022 SSLC Class Exam Results are out on 20th June. Let’s see how school students view this.
As the results of Class 10 released today, the minimum pass marks are 35 marks each.
How to Check and Download the exam results?
Students must first register their registration and date of birth. Then, the exam results can be found on the website below.
Accordingly, the Class 10 results will be released on June 20 (Today) at 12 noon.
Now look at the list of results found on the homepage.
- In it, click on the link ‘SSLC Exam 2022 Results’ or ‘HSC Exam 2022 Results’.
- Now, a window will open to check the general selection.
- In it, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Then, click the “Get Marks” button.
- Now, the results of the Tamil Nadu Board Examination will be displayed on the screen.
Date and time of publication of examination results
Exam results will be released on June 20 at 9.30am.