The last date for registration of Maharashtra Joint Entrance Examination (MHT-CET) for admission to professional courses taught in Maharashtra colleges has been extended.
CET cell has extended the application date for a total of five programmes.
Earlier, the state’s Higher Education and Technical Education Minister Uday Samant had announced the postponement of MHT-CET for engineering and said that it would be conducted in August.
Registration date extended till May 11
According to the Maharashtra CET cell, the registration date for the entrance exam to be conducted for MHT-CET, MBA , MCA, M-ARC and M-HMCT programs has been extended till May 11. To appear in this exam, the candidate has to apply with late fee.
What is the reason for extending the registration date?
Maharashtra CET cell on Wednesday issued a circular saying, “The CET cell has been receiving continuous requests from the candidates and parents to allow extension of the date for the registration process. Keeping in mind the welfare of the students, for these five courses, It has been decided to extend the registration deadline.”
It has also been clarified in this circular that the date of registration for MHT-CET will not be extended any longer.
Candidates should keep these things in mind before registration
It is mandatory for the candidate to have passed or appearing in the final year of graduation in the relevant subject.
Reserved category candidates should have relevant valid certificate.
Candidates should use their active e-mail ID and mobile number for registration.
The candidate has to verify the application before final submission and making the payment.
Upload good quality copy of photograph, signature etc. for the certificate.
How to register for MHT-CET?
- For registration, first of all visit the official website www.cetcell.mahacet.org .
- After that click on MHT-CET 2022 application link on the home page.
- Now register after the page opens for registration.
- After that login by entering the requested information.
- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- After that fill the form with the requested information and upload the scanned documents.
- Finally submit the form by paying the application fee.