When buying a new smartphone, it can give us many difficulties. We have to add data from our old smartphone to the new smartphone, set it up, install apps and so on.
If you put your smartphone in an exchange offer or want to give it to your friend or relative, the personal data on it must be provided.
Also, some people may want to reset their current smartphone to a fresh start. By resetting the smartphone, all the settings of the smartphone will be restored to its default and all the personal data like processors, pictures, messages etc. in your smartphone will be completely erased.
Just a few minutes to reset your Android smartphone; Also, this can be done on all modern smartphone models.
For users of a smartphone model released within the last 5 years, erasing the data on their smartphone is a simple matter.
Here are the steps on how to completely erase and reset the data on your smartphone.
The instructions given here are based on smartphone models such as Samsung and Google Pixel. You can start this task by searching for `reset ‘or` erase’ in the ‘Settings’ area on your smartphone.
Also, after making sure that your data is in the backup cloud and offline, start resetting your smartphone.
How To Complete Reset Android Smartphones? (This applies to Google Pixel and other Android models)
- Go to the `Settings’ section and select the System section.
- In it, look at the options given under the Reset section.
- Next, click on Erase all data (factory reset) at the bottom of the section.
- Details of the data to be erased will be given. After viewing it, press `Erase all data ‘.
- Make sure you pay for the pattern, pin code and passcode you use for security on your smartphone.
- After reading and confirming the warning displayed again, select the Erase all data option again and your smartphone will be reset.