IndiaFire broke out Lalu Prasad Yadav's room in Palamu

Fire broke out Lalu Prasad Yadav’s room in Palamu

A fire broke out in Lalu Prasad Yadav's room. But they are safe. Let us tell you that Lalu Prasad Yadav is currently on a three-day tour of Palamu.

Jharkhand: A fire broke out in Lalu Prasad Yadav’s room. Although it is safe. Lalu Prasad Yadav is on a three-day visit to Palamu. They are staying at Palamu Circuit House. A sudden fire broke out in the fan in the room at around 9 am on Tuesday.

The people present on the spot told that the first power cut of the circuit house was done. He was having breakfast when the fire broke out.

Prasad Yadav is in Palamu Lalu Prasad Yadav is in Palamu in a case of violation of election code of conduct. He is to appear in court on June 8. He reached Palamu on 6th June and is staying at Circuit House.


Read Also | How Senegal Hospital Fired 11 newborn babies died on Fire Accident


When the fire broke out in his room, he was having breakfast in the adjoining room, everyone was in panic as soon as the fire started. Immediately the power was cut. Let us tell you that the matter of code of conduct dates back to 1995.

A case was registered against him during the Garhwa assembly elections. Lalu Yadav was accused of having landed his helicopter away from the designated place and a case was registered in that case.

Related Stories