Google has launched Switch to Android free app for iOS, which will easily transfer iPhone data to Android smartphone. Due to this app, users will be able to switch from iOS to Android OS. Although this app from Google is currently unlisted on the App Store, its preview can be seen in the web version of the App Store.
Earlier in 2015, Apple also launched an app called ‘Move to iOS’, which transfers the data of Android users to the iPhone. According to the sources, this free app from Google can transfer data between devices using the wireless feature. In this case, there will be no need of cable to transfer data between Android and iOS.
Through the Switch to Android app, users can move important data from their iPhone such as photos, videos, contacts and calendar events to the Android device. However, through this app from Google, users will not be able to transfer iPhone messages directly to Android phones. For this, this app will tell how iMessage will be switched.
Users cannot download this app on their iPhone through the App Store. For this, the user will have to resort to the web version or direct link of the App Store.
Transfer iPhone data in these 8 steps
- First of all download the Switch to Android app through this direct link.
- After that you install this app on your iPhone.
- After installing the app, launch it and follow the on-screen steps.
- On the next screen, you will get the option to move contacts, calendar events, photos and videos. Turn on all these toggles.
- After that press the Continue button. The next screen will start copying this data from your iPhone.
- In the next step, this app will tell you to turn off iMessage, after which you will be able to transfer iPhone messages to the new device.
- After following all these steps, this app will transfer iPhone’s photos and videos to Google Drive, which you will be able to download on Android device.
- This way your iPhone data will be easily transferred to Android phone.