The kidneys are very important in the body because with its help our blood is cleansed and toxins are expelled from the body. So if we do not focus on the health of the kidneys, one of the most important parts of our body, we are more likely to get life-threatening diseases.
Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person. Because diabetes can damage the kidneys. To prevent kidney damage, it is necessary to control blood sugar.
Diabetes and kidney damage
When the level of sugar in the blood is out of control, it can gradually damage the blood vessels in the kidneys. When these blood vessels begin to weaken, the kidneys cannot properly cleanse the blood. This can lead to high blood pressure and kidney damage.
Experts say that controlling sugar levels is essential to save the kidneys. It is important for patients with kidney disease to keep their blood sugar levels under control. For this, they have to come up with many changes in their lifestyle.
– Reduce anger
– Do not stress
– Exercise regularly
– Practice yoga daily
– If you have a blood pressure problem, keep it under control
– If you have abdominal pain for a long time, get a sonography test and IgA nephropathy test.
People with kidney problems should definitely avoid the following foods.
– Do not consume too much salt.
– Vegetables high in potassium. (E.g. potatoes, tomatoes, kiwi, oranges, butter)
– Also stay away from milk, yogurt and cheese. Because it is high in phosphorus.
– Do not pickle, dry fish and soft drinks.
(Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on home remedies and general information. Be sure to seek medical advice before accepting it. IMAPHSY NEWS is not responsible for this.)