Aadhaar PVC Card Online: Aadhaar card is issued by the government to every citizen in India. With Aadhaar, you can take advantage of government schemes. You can also make Aadhaar Smart Card or PVC Aadhaar Card instead of a lengthy Aadhaar Card.
You can get Aadhaar PVC Card from a registered mobile number. Know here its step-by-step process
How to apply with a registered mobile number?
- For this, first click on the UIDAI website or https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Here click on ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ service.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual Identification (VID) or 28 digit Enrollment ID.
- Now enter the security code.
- If you have OTP, click in the check box or Request for OTP and enter it.
- Click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ check box and click on submit.
- Aadhaar details will be displayed on the next screen. Residents should read it before verification.
- Now click on the payment option, after which you will be able to make payment through options like credit or debit card, net banking and UPI.
- After payment, a receipt will be generated, which can be downloaded in PDF. You will also get the service request number via SMS.
- Residents can track the status of SRN on Aadhaar Card Status till the dispatch of Aadhaar Card.
- SMS will come with the AWB number once the Aadhaar is sent from the department. You can track the delivery status by visiting the DOP website.
Read Also | How to link Aadhaar Number with PAN Card Online?