Indian Administrative Service officer Tina Dabi is one of the popular personalities on social media. On Wednesday, April 20, she is going to get married with IAS officer Pradeep Gawande by law in Jaipur.
Indian Administrative Service officers Tina Dabi and Dr Pradeep Gawande will tie the knot on Wednesday in a private ceremony in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The wedding ceremony will take place at a five-star hotel in Jaipur and a reception will be held on April 22. Tina and Pradeep’s wedding will take place as per Marathi and Rajasthani traditions.
If we talk about Tina Dabi, her mother is Marathi and her father is Rajasthani, while Pradeep Gawande is from a Marathi background. The wedding rituals will take place with Marathi and Rajasthani traditions.
Tina Dabi and Pradeep Gawande’s marriage function will be attended by select guests
Many politicians, Senior bureaucrats, Government officials of higher grades and VVIPs are expected to attend the high-profile wedding in Jaipur. Presently Tina Dabi is Joint Secretary in the Finance Department of Rajasthan, while Gawande is the Director of Archeology and Museums Department of Rajasthan. Their paths crossed a year ago when they were tasked with ensuring supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tina Dabi, the first SC woman topper of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015, will take seven rounds with senior IAS officer Dr Pradeep Gawande in Jaipur on Wednesday.
- The wedding will take place in a 5 hotel in Jaipur while the reception will take place on April 22.
- Only family members and selected guests will be present during the wedding ceremony on today.
- Several politicians, Senior bureaucrats, higher authorities and VVIPs have been invited to the high-profile wedding in Jaipur.
- Dabi is presently working as Joint Secretary in the Finance Department of Rajasthan, while Gawande is the Director, Department of Archeology and Museums, Rajasthan. The two met last year.
- According to sources, Tina and Pradeep will tie the knot as per Marathi-Rajasthani customs. Pradeep Gawande is from a Marathi family, while Tina Dabi’s mother is Marathi and father is Rajasthani.
- Hence, Marathi and Rajasthani traditions will be seen in the wedding rituals.
- Tina Dabi’s first marriage was with Athar Amir Ul Shafi Khan, an IAS officer from Kashmir.
- However, last year both of them got divorced in the family court of Jaipur.
Tina Dabi and Pradeep Gawande’s second marriage
A few days ago, 2015 Union Public Service Commission topper Tina Dabi and Pradeep Gawande both deleted their Instagram accounts. This is Tina’s second marriage as she was earlier married to UPSC topper Athar Aamir Khan from Kashmir. Tina and Athar got married in April 2018 and filed for divorce in 2020. Pradeep Gawande is also getting married for the second time. Pradeep passed the civil services examination in 2013. He is also a qualified doctor from Maharashtra. He completed his MBBS degree before clearing the UPSC exam.