Navratri Vrat Food: During Navratri, the mother is worshiped for 9 days and she is pleased. The first day is dedicated to Shailputri, By worshiping Shailputri, she is worshiped with full rituals and people take a vow of fasting. On the first day, people often do not understand what things should be consumed during the fast.
Today’s article is on this topic. Today, through this article, we will tell you what things you should consume on the first day of Navratri (Navratri 2022) , so that the whole day is energized and if you are thinking of keeping fast for 9 days, then you do not feel tired or weak.
Navratri Vrat Food: Eat these things
- In the morning, you can start the fast of Navratri with Sabudana Vada. You can also add Lassi or Mango / Banana Shake to your diet.
- You can add some fruits to your diet in the afternoon. Like apple, banana etc. By consuming them, not only will mental stress be removed, but antioxidant elements will also be available. Apart from this, you can also consume green tea.
- From 3:00 to 4:00, potatoes made of curd, buckwheat puri and pomegranate raita can be used to extend the fast. The heat of the stomach can be removed with raita and the digestive system can become strong.
- In the evening, you can eat dry fruits, peanuts, makhana etc. These light snacks will not leave you feeling hungry. If you want, you can also consume bottle gourd kheer.
- Note – If your health is harmed by any of the things mentioned above, then include these things in your diet only on the advice of the doctor.