An important message for SBI customers. SBI Bank has come up with a special feature to protect customers from ATM fraud. In fact, the rules for withdrawing money at SBI ATMs have now changed.
SBI has taken this step to make ATM transactions more secure. OTP is currently mandatory for withdrawals at SBI ATMs. If you also want to avoid ATM fraud, take advantage of this special feature of the bank.
Under this new rule of SBI, the customer cannot withdraw money without OTP. In this, when withdrawing money, OTP will be sent to the customer’s mobile phone and after entering it, the money can be withdrawn from the ATM.
The SBI bank has provided important information
The bank has also announced a vaccine against fraudsters in our OTP based cash withdrawals system for making transactions at SBI ATMs.
Protecting yourself from fraud is our number one priority. SBI customers need to know how OTP based withdrawals work.
Do you know what the new rule is?
These rules apply to withdrawals of Rs 10,000 or more. State Bank of India customers can withdraw up to Rs 10,000 Sends OTP which will send the registered mobile number and debit card pin from the bank account in case of withdrawal of Rs 10,000 and above. So let us know its complete process.
- OTP is required to withdraw money from SBI ATMs.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for this.
- This OTP will be a four digit number that the customer will receive once per transaction.
- After entering the amount you want to withdraw, you will be asked to enter the OTP on the ATM screen.
- You have to enter the OTP received at the mobile number registered with the bank on this screen to withdraw money.