Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Combined Graduate Level i.e. CGL Tier 1 Exam 2021-22. SSC has issued this admit card for Central Region (Uttar Pradesh and Bihar).
Candidates who have registered for it can download it through the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. During this, they have to use their application number and roll number etc.
The Tier-1 exam of CGL Exam 2021-22 will be conducted from April 11 to April 21. Various posts will be recruited in different ministries, departments and organizations for this examination. The exam will be held in four phases.
The first Tier 1 exam will be held in April. After that there will be Tier 2, Tier 3 and then Tier 4 exam. The first two stages of examination will be in online mode. Whereas Tier 3 exam will be of descriptive nature. In the fourth phase, there will be a skill test.
Steps to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- To download the admit card, visit the official website ssc-cr.org.
- Click on the link related to application status appearing on the home page.
- A new page will open here click on the link related to the application status of CGL.
- Now click on the link for Central Region in the list of Regions.
- Now login by entering the required credentials.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen in front of you.
- Download it after checking it and keep its printout for future reference.
These things have to be carried along with the
admit card Candidates will also have to carry the hard copy of the admit card along with a photo identity proof to the exam center. Along with this, Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Driving license, Passport, other ID proof issued by the government will be required.
If the candidates do not carry the required documents to the examination hall then the entry will be restricted.