Veranda Learning IPO Share Allotment: Allotment of shares of Veranda Learning Solutions, which provides offline-online coaching for government exams, can happen today i.e. on 5th April. This IPO can be listed on the stock exchanges BSE and NSE on 7 April.
Veranda Learning will be the first company to be listed on the stock exchanges in the new financial year 2023. There is no listed company in India which is in the same business as Veranda Learning Solutions.
This IPO of Rs 200 crore got 3.53 times subscription on the last day of the issue. The IPO of Veranda Learning Solutions was open for subscription from March 29 to March 31. Investors can check the share allotment status on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Private Limited or the website of NSE.
How to check allotment status through Link Intime India
- Investors can check the IPO status section of the Link Intime India website https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html after the allotment is finalised.
- After reaching this page, select Veranda Learning Solutions –IPO, whose allotment status is to be checked.
- After this, application number or DP ID / Client ID or PAN, one of these three options will have to be selected, through whose details the allotment is to be checked.
- If Application Number is selected, then select Application Type and enter Application Number. If DP ID / Client ID is selected then select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If PAN is selected then fill the PAN.
- Fill the captcha and submit.The information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted will be displayed on the screen.
Check allotment like this on BSE website
- Investors can check the allotment status on the Stock Exchange BSE website https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx .
- Select Equity and select IPO from the drop down menu.
- Enter Application Number and PAN.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’.
- By clicking on the search tab, you can see the status details whether the share has been allotted to you or not.