In today’s digital world, social media has become an integral part of everyday life. Users will have accounts on various processors such as Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter.
When every processor recommends keeping a hard password, you may end up forgetting what password you set. Maybe the account is logged out but we will not be able to remember the login password again.
Usually we will give the forget password to recover the account. Time is because its process is long. But did you know that you can easily find the password in a few seconds through Google Chrome? Details about it can be found here.
Autofill feature in Google Chrome, we store login details. When you log in for the first time, a notification screen will appear stating that you can save the password. Only if you say OK, will this trick work for you.
Instructions for finding the password
- First you need to open Chrome browser on desktop or mobile.
- Then, you have to click on the Settings option on the right side of the top.
- There, select the Autofill option on the left hand side.
- In it, first select the Passwords option.
- Currently, the password for accounts stored in Google Chrome is hidden.
- To view the password of the account you want to know, you need to click on the password visibility icon.
- Then, you can copy the ID and password by clicking on the three-point menu next to it.
Note: If you do not save the password in Google Chrome, you must enter the forget password to recover the password.