Thursday, August 11, 2022
TechnologySamsung launches 'Smart Upgrade Program' for TVs, know what's the deal

Samsung launches ‘Smart Upgrade Program’ for TVs, know what’s the deal

If you are planning to buy a new TV, then this Samsung deal can prove to be better. Actually, under this program one can easily buy Samsung Neo QLED, The Frame and Crystal UHD TVs.

Samsung company has announced to launch ‘Smart Upgrade Program’ in association with Flipkart. The main objective of this program is to bring the Samsung Lifestyle and Premium TV range within reach of maximum number of customers.

If you are planning to buy a new TV, then this Samsung deal can prove to be better. Actually, under this program one can easily buy Samsung Neo QLED, The Frame and Crystal UHD TVs.

What is ‘Smart Upgrade Program’?

Under this program, customers can buy premium Samsung TVs after paying 70 percent. One year is being given to pay the remaining 30 percent money.

Samsung Crystal 4K UHD TV

To buy Samsung Crystal 4K UHD TV, one will have to pay Rs 23,093 initially and the remaining Rs 9,897 can be paid after 12 months.

The TV comes with several upgrades that make the display more vibrant and immersive. Its new PurColor technology makes movies feel real.

Samsung has fine-tuned the backlights and color filters to improve picture quality and achieve more natural and accurate color tones.

Samsung Frame 2021 Series QLED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV

To buy the Samsung Frame 2021 Series QLED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV , one has to pay Rs 38,493 initially. Customers will be able to pay the remaining amount of Rs 16,497 after 12 months.

The TV will have a collection of over 1,400 art embellished images that you can use as wallpaper. The TV offers 100% color volume for the best picture quality.

Better sound quality has been given in the TV.

Samsung Neo QLED 8K

Samsung company has launched Samsung Neo QLED 8K television with stunning design and premium features. Its price is Rs 13,49,990. Samsung’s ‘Smart Upgrade Program’ applies to this TV as well.

The Neo QLED comes with state-of-the-art Quantum Matrix Technology Pro, which is powered by a Neural Quantum Processor 8K and a Real Depth Enhancer.

This TV of the company is equipped with more and better features than before.


Read Also | NIA calls Amravati massacre a terrorist act, alleged mastermind arrested


Samsung company stepped into the field of technology in the year 1969. The company launched the first product which was a black and white television, which was very much liked. After this the company introduced other electric items in the market.

Covid India Active Cases

India
125,076
Total active cases
Updated on August 11, 2022 5:05 pm